Grassroot Town is the first town that the player encounters. This town is usually the most populated, as it is the main town players live in. This town has almost everything that a player might need, for game and social purposes.
List of Places and Features
- Kangaskhan Storage
- Store and retrieve items from here.
- Chimecho Assembly
- Store and retrieve teammates here.
- Kecleon Shop
- Buy and sell items here.
- Electivire Move Relearn Shop
- Recall previous moves.
- Housing Center
- Go to your own house or visit other houses.
- Heals player's team's HP, PP, and statuses. Players can also can set their spawn point here.
- Grassroot Bazaar
- Xatu Appraisal, Lickilicky Item Cleansing, and Togekiss Egg Swap shops.
- Capture the Flag Tent
- Play Capture the Flag here.
- Player vs Player
- Marowak Training Dojo
- Train in either of 3 unlock-able dungeons or battle other players in the Arena.
- Delite Plaza
- Shroomy's Treasure Trade Market
- Skitty's Music Hall
- Auction House
- Spinda's Cafe
- Lottery House
- Croagunk's Swap Shop
- Time Room
- The Stadium
- Weekly Events Hub
- Hall Of Fame
- Eevee Family
It got another revamp when PMU 7 was released, together with the whole Exbel region.
Later on PMU 7, it was once again changed, but only on looks, so it was rounder and more fitting with the rest of the overworld.
- As of 5/17/2015 there are 243 flowers total in the town.
- On certain holidays, such as Halloween 11/13/15, Grassroot is redesigned to fit the current theme or mood.