Gummis are consumable items in PMU7 such as Apples, Berries, Seeds, Potions, Ethers, and Bananas. There are a total of every eighteen different types of Gummis for each available type of Pokémon in PMU7. When consumed, Gummis fill the player's belly, temporarily raises two stats and have a random additional effect for the floor it is consumed on if the player is in a dungeon.
When consumed, Gummies raises a fixed set of stats to the consumer. The primary stat is raised by three (rose drastically), the secondary by two (rose sharply). These stats buff are dependent on the type of Gummi consumed and can be referred to the table below under Varieties.
The amount of belly filled upon consuming a Gummi depends on the effectiveness of the Gummi's type against that of the user. The following are the belly changes according to type match-up:
- If either of the types of the user match = +60
- Weak to type(Meaning the Gummi type is super-effective against the user's type.) = +30
- Damaged regularly by the type = +25
- Resistant to the type = +20
- Ineffective / Immune = +5
Note: The types are analysed individually. To quote the example from Bulbapedia: "A Grass Gummi would refill 80 of Hoppip's Belly, as it matches its Grass-type and is resisted by its Flying-type."
These extra effects only work if the player is in a dungeon. One of the following additional effects randomly come into effect when the player uses a Gummi.
- Being warped next to stairs.
- Super mobility. (Can walk on all terrains)
- Reveal all traps on the floor.
- Remove darkness from floor (If there is any).
- Heal non-volatile status condition (If any).
- Unveil all hidden items.
- Increased speed.
- Restores consumer's health when low on HP
The following table shows the types of Gummis available in PMU7 and the stats buff granted to the consumer when consumed.
|Gummi||Favored by||Primary Stat||Secondary Stat|
|Black||Dark Types||Attack||Sp. Attack|
|Blue||Water Types||Defense||Sp. Attack|
|Clear||Ice Types||Sp. Attack||Sp. Defense|
|Gold||Psychic Types||Sp. Defense||Sp. Attack|
|Pink||Poison Types||Sp. Attack||Accuracy|
|Purple||Ghost Types||Sp. Attack||Evasion|
|Red||Fire Types||Sp. Attack||Attack|
|Royal||Dragon Types||Sp. Attack||Defense|
|Silver||Steel Types||Defense||Sp. Defense|
|White||Normal Types||Attack||Sp. Defense|
|Yellow||Electric Types||Sp. Defense||Attack|
|Mystic||Fairy Types||Evasion||Sp. Attack|
- No two Gummis raise the same stats combination by the same amount. Interestingly, no Gummi will ever raise the HP or Speed stats as well.
- Gummis can not turn grimy. This makes Gummis an ideal food source when preparing for Dungeons filled with Grimy Traps, such as that in Boggy Wastes, Caustic Sewers, its continuation dungeon Ancient Caustic Sewers, and Sky Fortress therefore reducing the need for players to carry Recycle Orbs.
- Conversely, Gummis are never obtainable from recycling Grimy Food found from dungeons.