Rest Houses are a feature introduced in order to reduce distances traveled to dungeons that are far from the region's main town, especially those that are commonly used as training spots. They allow you to set your rest point (the place you wake up after you faint, give up, or escape from a dungeon) near a dungeon for a fee, which varies depending on the location.
Blaire's Fortune Tent
Located south of the entrance to Starlit Lagoon, at the foot of its slope. Run by Blaire, a Braixen, the fee is 3,000 Pokè.
- Passing in front of the skull on the table gives the following flavor text: "The skull's crystal eyes seem to watch you as you move around the room."
Bonee's Resting Hut
Located to the east of the bridge to Tanren Mansion. Run by Bonee, a Cubone, the fee is 2,000 Poké.
- The hut also contains a Piplup NPC, who mentions an unsettling landmark nearby, a well on the south-middle path from the hut.
Cleo's Rest House
Located north-east of the entrance to Sunrise Temple. Run by Cleo, a Nidoqueen, the fee is 3,000 Pokè.
- The rest house also has a shop run by Ceasar, a Nidoking. He sells the following:
|Oran Berry||30 Poké|
|Leppa Berry||30 Poké|
|Cacnea Spike||50 Poké|
|Power Herb||400 Poké|
|Mental Herb||400 Poké|
|White Herb||400 Poké|
|Big Root||2500 Poké|
|Revival Herb||5000 Poké|
Exbel-Winden Rest Point
Located to the left of the path on the border to Winden Passage (the path taken to reach Winden Pass). Run by a Blissey, the fee is 1,000 Poké.
- The rest point also includes a Chimecho Assembly and Kangaskhan Storage, presumably to alleviate the need to run back to Grassroot Town to do so if a certain Pokémon or certain items were needed.
Graceffa's Rest Stop
Located under the bridge to Mt. Skylift's entrance. Run by Graceffa, a Sceptile, the fee is 2,500 Poké.
Karia's PlaceLocated between Dragon's Descent and Rocky Ravine as rest point for both. Run by Karia, a Crawdaunt, the fee is 7,500 Poké.
Oracle's Rest Stop
Located to the right of the incline to Mt. Moon's Cloaked Cliff (the acutal entrance to the dungeon), nestled into its side. Run by Oracle, a Xatu, the fee is 3,000 Poké.
Saia's Rest Stop
Located on the path to Mysterious Jungle, northwestern of the dungeon's opening. Run by Saia, a Blaziken, the fee is 4,000 Poké.
Located at the entrance to Rustic Savannah (the building passed through to the dungeon's entrance). Run by Betty and Bully, a Miltank and a Tauros respectively, the fee is 2,000 Poké.
- Betty also runs a small shop, selling the following:
|Cheri Berry||50 Poké|
|Rawst Berry||50 Poké|
|Pecha Berry||50 Poké|
|Sitrus Berry||125 Poké|
|Herbal Tea||150 Poké|
|Big Apple||250 Poké|
|Max Ether||250 Poké|
|Moomoo Milk||350 Poké|
- Bully sells the following Orbs:
|Escape Orb||150 Pokè|
|Clear Sky Orb||200 Pokè|
|See-Trap Orb||200 Pokè|
|Trapbust Orb||200 Pokè|
|Cleanse Orb||250 Pokè|
|Recycle Orb||250 Pokè|
|Scanner Orb||300 Pokè|
|Nullify Orb||300 Pokè|
|Health Orb||300 Pokè|
|Recovery Orb||300 Pokè|
- The ranch also has a group of nine Mareep NPCs all named Dolly, in reference to the first cloned mammal, a sheep, of the same name. Herdie, a nearby Herdier NPC, seems to be weirded out by the group.
- This feature, created by Festivo, was officially introduced on June 23, 2016.
- Even if you don't have it set as your rest point, stepping on the bed(s) will restore your party to full health.